• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

client 3667 or 3702

J

jazaba

I have run server success full but i dont't have aglaia client 3667.exe . Where I download Client 3667 . I have 3712 but it dosn't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need client aswell, tryed to sign up with fake ssn, but seems those koreans from hanafos dont like anyone not korean so they made it more or less impossible to fake a account to download from (even using a fake korean ssn)..

so pass me a link where you dont need to be korean to get it. o.o

edit: seems most korean sites req. a korean ssn number, we dont got access to there sites, but they got access to ours ?

dont think so.. ill make a blocker.php for all my websites from now on with korean ip's :(

an eye for an eye right?

no offence against the koreans here, but im getting tired of more and more korean sites requirering a ssn to do anything, you koreans ever visit a american site where it req. a american ssn to do anything ? no... i sure havent.

(sorry had to let off some steam)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay i guess not much point in setting this up since noone got the client beside that korean site...

i tryed with the never client but they seem to have swiched ports.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have download the client 3712.
And I've changed port from 4001 to 2001, 62..xx.xx.xxx to 127.0.0.1 in Game.exe by hexwork,
copied version.dat from loginserver to client.
but .. hic hic ! it don't work ? can any one help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one have pics of this game? IS IT "TSONLINE". I have a pic in gameserver but it isn't the game i want to play??? I will be crazy soon! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need link download TBSOnline Client
someone upload client TBSOnline pls. Thank
Thank

Back