• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Setup RYL2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody give me tips on how to make new client setup with a lot of resolution for RYL2 v1700. i just have make dummy for it 800x600 bmp
thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One alternative for this (correct if i'm wrong) is open the ClientSetup.exe from ROW (the last version) in a Hex Editor, correct the .reg paths, should work fine.

i.e: RYL2 safe the user reg on somethink like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLANETWIDEGAMES\MP-Client\... while ROW uses ...\YOUXILAND\MP_Client\

Don't forget that in the Hex Editor you must overwrite the patch and not simply erase it.
If the path of your reg is smaller than ROW reg path fill the rest with 00 00 00 00...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody give me tips on how to make new client setup with a lot of resolution for RYL2 v1700. i just have make dummy for it 800x600 bmp
thx in advance

Hi daud 2003, I don't know how to create a setup, but I can tell you how to change the resolution of your game from the registry, so you can see it with better quality.

Below I leave you some images that will guide you very well:

First you must go to the registry and look for the RYL folder, then those two values ​​that mark you in red are the measurements on the screen, and they are the ones that you must modify according to the resolution you have
daud2003 - Client Setup RYL2 - RaGEZONE Forums

IMAGE DOWNLOAD LINK:

To edit them you must do so by selecting the "decimal" option that will allow you to place the values ​​in "pixels"

IMAGE DOWNLOAD LINK:

IMAGE DOWNLOAD LINK:

It may happen that you put the exact resolution and when you want to enter the game you throw an error, do not be scared, you only have to go retouching the measures until it works, for example if you put 1920 x 1080 maybe you should retouch it and bring it to 1918x1079, that several according to the monitors. I hope this works for you and that someone knows how to make a setup and share it with us. Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
brother thanks you so much i will a try on this.. really helpful

thank so much.. i know how to edit in regedit.. but want make it easier for player to just change in client setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx in advance

Hi Daud2003, browsing the internet I found this Resolution Selector for RYL and I remembered that you were looking for something like that. It is this that I show in the following image:

In my case, I play RYL2. Then I choose the Risk Your Life 2 (MY) option, because in my "registry" it appears MP-Client (MY). If you choose the Risk Your Life 2 (NA) option, the MP-Client (NA) folder is created in the registry and the changes will not be applied to your client. As I show in the following image:

Then you can do 2 things, you can choose any of the options that it already offers you. Or you can write a custom resolution like for example I put 1923x1077. And as you can see, after pressing the "Change" button, a sign will appear asking if you are sure to make this change, and by pressing "yes" the "Height" and "Width" values will be changed to the ones you had placed. So good, then I leave you some images that show this and several links from where you can download it (I also put the link of the site where I found it, maybe you already know it, but I think it is made with great effort and deserves that the people see it).

NOTE: It is not necessary to install it or place it in a specific directory. You can run it anywhere and it works the same. For more convenience put it inside the folder of your RYL.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

ORIGINAL WEBSITE:
DRIVE:
MEGA:
MEDIAFIRE:
DROPBOX:
BOX:

Good Bye.

Back