• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client v165-292

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Español: Acá esta el cliente versión 165-292 ya que el 164-292 esta muerto tarde un poco en encontrarlo la mayoría de los links estaban muertos.

English: Here is the client version 165-292 and the 164-292 posted here is dead, take a while to find the client because most of the links were dead (Google Translate)

Mega:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
men puedes mandarme los link e cada 1 para guardalo a mi cuenta de mega ?

you can send me the link of each one to save my mega account?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish: No, vos no necesitas ayuda de un noob, o algo asi me llamaste?

English: (Google Translate)
no, you do not need help from a noob or something like call me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amigos alguno de ustedes puede Ayudarme con mi Server quiero aprender a montarlo tengo mi dedicado pero 1ro quiero probarlo en mi pc noc cm prenderlo y otras cositas que me gustaria me ayudaran para tener el conocimiento gracias mi facebook!! Will Martinez Mi Correo wjmsgod@hot

Back