Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Closed] Warning - Hacker inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, just to warn you all, I got a PM today from avi21 (DoMi) (owner of -old-LightPT) telling me he hacked my server (but it failed since nothing changed in my database ^_^')

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...s real personnality after helping :/: moons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Warning - Hacker inside

Hello, just to warn you all, I got a PM today from avi21 (DoMi) (owner of -old-LightPT) telling me he hacked my server (but it failed since nothing changed in my database ^_^')

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...n here. Useless post for our PT community....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I was involved with this threats as well. I taught him most there is about a basic admin, helped him with his website and server. He sent me the same info and tried to hack my server. Anyways Moons and I just want to warn you guys to watch out, he's a nobe, he hacks, no trust!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. LunarPT hacked my SQL 50+ times with SQL Injection via PHP (account manager of gregoo)
2. Moons didn't help me in server expect clan system a bit
3. AirBourne, you never helped me, only showed me some little things in TeamViewer that didn't even teach me something.

Now the real warning is about Gregoo and Moons.
Both these guys hack sql servers via SQL injection.
Gregoo removed c:/ drive of xPT and I have MSN History that moons told me about it. he told me they made a hidden user in xPT host and removed their C:/ drive via it. Also they hacked xPT sql via sql injection too.

4. It's not even releated to this forum.

Edit -
Moons, you try to make ppls think bad about me with this topic. ok good luck with it.
I would never do something bad to someone who didn't do something to me before. and you and gregoo hacked my SQL 50+ times. everyday (sometimes in Bless Castle time). Why I think it's you and gregoo ? because in the day you blocked me on MSN, 2 minutes later my SQL got hacked again. That's enough for me to know its you and gregoo or one of you alone.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Your reputation is put on top ... So you choose who you feel confident and ask them to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back