• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Clsconfig for Elf id 28 and 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys i was just wondering how to save xml for default characters for id 28 and 31 namely Archer and Cleric

I followed this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/iweb-default-roles-829701/ and logged into all test templates and changed their starter location to world map instead of is62 and exported clsconfig

But only thing i am not able to do is for archer and cleric ID 28 and 32 as there are no characters for those 2 ids in account 16

REMOVED

As you see there are only 8 characters( max limit ) is there something i am missing ? or should i make those default roles myself for cleric and archer using iweb ? am just confused .

I did try to search it but couldn't find what i was looking for ..

Any help is appreciated .

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
max chars on a acc are 8 on id 16 i think other are id 32 ? trial and error ...
Thanks fgru but i changed an userid to 32 and logged in no characters were there ... so any idea on how do i get roleid 28 and 31 ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XD
virumaandi - Clsconfig for Elf id 28 and 31 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back