• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Compiling latest Mangos errors..

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
I have the latest GIT, and Express 2008, with Windows 2003 Datacenter 64bit edition..

it's a fresh install, with the 64 bit of Microsoft Platform SDK

heres my build log:

Could someone tell me whats wrong? thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2>cl : Command line error D8040 : error creating or communicating with child process
2>Build log was saved at "file://c:\ManGOS\mangos\win\VC90\ace__Win32_Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>ACE_Wrappers - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
That's the main problem - for some reason build fails there already. Maybe the buildlog has more data, otherwise you could try compiling a 32 bit version first - in my experience, Mangos' 64 bit support is a bit buggy at best.

Reaction score
I have the latest GIT, and Express 2008, with Windows 2003 Datacenter 64bit edition..

it's a fresh install, with the 64 bit of Microsoft Platform SDK

heres my build log:

Could someone tell me whats wrong? thanks.

WOW I THOUGHT CANDIAN'S WHERE STUPID. OMG YOU MUST BE RETARDED FROM ALL THE BACON YOU EAT. YES, THIS IS CRUISE CONTROL AND U SUK AT COM PILING AND C++ QUIT PLZ.

FRAN UR AS STOOPID AS HIM FOR GIVING HIM *NIX TO COMPILE IN LOLOLOLOLOL

ITT: BACON IS GOOD FOR ME
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGz9xSP_SA[/nomedia]

inb4infract
/caps

Back