Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete server with 100% mission and script OK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please find attached a link for a server and its client with all sources.

You will also find the NA client available because this server is compatible but you will have to modify the lines in the login and game server sources (I don't remember which ones exactly, but some will be able to give them to you on this forum).

This work is based on several sources of files found on different sites where I mainly focused on ensuring that 100% of the scripts and missions would be functional.

The compilable client is the alpha version with some modifications, I have not managed to reduce the loading time which is much longer than the NA version.

The databases are also available in the link.

Sources sompiled with Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3

Good luck to everyone

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You will also find the NA client available because this server is compatible but you will have to modify the lines in the login and game server sources (I don't remember which ones exactly, but some will be able to give them to you on this forum).

This work is based on several sources of files found on different sites where I mainly focused on ensuring that 100% of the scripts and missions would be functional.

The compilable client is the alpha version with some modifications, I have not managed to reduce the loading time which is much longer than the NA version.

Sources sompiled with Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3

Good luck to everyone
Loading time its longer because the Cache, it does not load dynamically like the NA version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck to everyone
Thanks for sharing. It seems that the first task of a new account and new character cannot be submitted? Does anyone know how to submit/accept tasks?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i request the scripts, lua and xml files for client and server pls? i would like to "implement" to NA version
thx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the share, the problem I found so far:
1, could not create new characters, maybe something with the sql command

[01/30 11:18:12] Invalid Param - InsertCharacter(Name:hackahc, Sex:1, Hair:8, Face:1, Voice:2, HairColor:6, SkinColor:31, EyeColor:11, TalentStyle:1, MakeUp:1, TattooType:0, TattooScale:100, TattooColor:0, EquipmentColor:25)

2, Quest NPC not interactable, vendor works.

3, channeling spells does not work, it stuck at the end of the casting

4, IME seems works for ascll input. any other language just shows korean.

5, can not create account sometime

[01/30 12:33:00] DB ERROR : DBTASK ID : 10, DB STATE : NUM(0), NativeErr:1, SQLSTATE[23505], StateInfo:??: ??? ? ?? "rz_account_pkey" ?? ?? ??? ???
DETAIL: (accn_sn)=(2) ?? ?? ????.;
Error while executing the query
[01/30 12:33:00] DB ERROR : TRACING PROC(0, U) = {CALL RZ_ACCOUNT_INSERT ('test2', '109f4b3c50d7b0df729d299bc6f8e9ef9066971f')}
[01/30 12:33:00] DB ERROR : TRACING PROC(0, A) = {CALL RZ_ACCOUNT_INSERT ('test2', '109f4b3c50d7b0df729d299bc6f8e9ef9066971f')}

PS:it appears you were able to extract the NA client!
would be nice you can also upload the raw client data so we/someone can compare the difference and try to work further fix

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm curious what is required to launch and play via LAN?

I have set up the server and configured it to it's LAN IP on the network and changed the client's -server arg to the LAN IP; and I can see two servers show up in the Select World window (Secrets Test), however, it fails to connect when trying to join. It says it fails to connect, then momentarily says the login server is busy.

Is there something specific I might be missing?

Testuff - Complete server with 100% mission and script OK - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm curious what is required to launch and play via LAN?

I have set up the server and configured it to it's LAN IP on the network and changed the client's -server arg to the LAN IP; and I can see two servers show up in the Select World window (Secrets Test), however, it fails to connect when trying to join. It says it fails to connect, then momentarily says the login server is busy.

Is there something specific I might be missing?

If it shows the server list for you but you can't , usually its something wrong on your IP Configuration on servers.ini , take a look and made sure its running under 127.0.0.1 since you just want for Local Test

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it shows the server list for you but you can't , usually its something wrong on your IP Configuration on servers.ini , take a look and made sure its running under 127.0.0.1 since you just want for Local Test
Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried a new setup on the local desktop at 127.0.0.1, and unfortunately I got the same result with a fresh setup.

Do these files require the web API, or are they standalone? I verified the IP addresses are all correct in both the configurations and the SQL database, and that the server is correctly connecting to the database, yet the client still seems to not accept a connection.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried a new setup on the local desktop at 127.0.0.1, and unfortunately I got the same result with a fresh setup.

Do these files require the web API, or are they standalone? I verified the IP addresses are all correct in both the configurations and the SQL database, and that the server is correctly connecting to the database, yet the client still seems to not accept a connection.
Well it depends of which version you're trying setup, based on your picture its the Alpha Server (the unique with the Server GUI) so it didnt need an API to connect, the Version thats need the API to connect its the Bolas Version, Anyway when you try connect on a server that didnt have an API server, it generate a ERROR on login server.. looks like isnt your case, did you set your IP inside the Database also?(theres a IP config on of RZ_ACCOUNTDB )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it depends of which version you're trying setup, based on your picture its the Alpha Server (the unique with the Server GUI) so it didnt need an API to connect, the Version thats need the API to connect its the Bolas Version, Anyway when you try connect on a server that didnt have an API server, it generate a ERROR on login server.. looks like isnt your case, did you set your IP inside the Database also?(theres a IP config on of RZ_ACCOUNTDB )
Indeed, I verified the IP was pointed at 127.0.0.1 for my local test, and tried the LAN IP (192.168.0.15) for the LAN test, both of which did not provide any useful results, besides being able to see the servers listed after entering in the account/password.

All of the servers do launch and connect to each other so I am unsure what could be the cause, especially since I do not see any errors or warning relevant.

I also double checked that the server is running with firewall permissions, and also tried to disable the firewall entirely to rule it out, but again to no change.

In the OP, he stated: "...you will have to modify the lines in the login and game server sources..."

Perhaps there are lines that need to be modified to the client to get it working? I couldn't find any traces of any locations where a connection would require modification however.

Turns out I was just using the wrong client. Unfortunately, this release does not seem to be working well at all.
The character creation is not working. Brute forcing a new character by adding the character manually to the DB spawns a character with no items.

NPC interaction is not working.

Not sure where this went wrong but unfortunately, at the moment I can't recommend this release for anyone interested in just "playing".

Last edited:
Back