Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connecting to the kRO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys I've successfully finished creating my database and managed to run the three servers.

I used the latest rAthena SVN.

As of now I can run the map, char and log servers.

However I don't know how to connect it to a client. Can anyone direct me to a tutorial here to path the server to the kRO and finally login and play?

Thanks Alot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Make sure you are using your wan IP / public IP in all 3 servers.
2. Open your clientinfo.xml
3. Change the <address> </address> part with your servers IP
4. Change the port to your login port
5. Merge the clientinfo.xml to your servers grf or if you are using the diff option 'read data folder first' then place it inside your data folder.
6. Enjoy~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Make sure you are using your wan IP / public IP in all 3 servers.
2. Open your clientinfo.xml
3. Change the <address> </address> part with your servers IP
4. Change the port to your login port
5. Merge the clientinfo.xml to your servers grf or if you are using the diff option 'read data folder first' then place it inside your data folder.
6. Enjoy~

Thanks for the reply.

Uhm I have a problem, how can I merge it?

Say for example I downloaded a private server called TestRO will I merge it to TestRO.grf or on the data.grf of kRO?

Also my WAN is not static, when I reconnect to the internet it changes will it mean if I need to login to my server I need to remerge with the current IP? =(

Also after I've done all those things will I use the TestRO.exe to play the game?

Thanks in advance =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use no-ip service for the IP part so you don't have to mess with the files again

Regarding the grf, you need to merge it on your OWN grf, depends to what your client is reading.

Back