• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Connection issues

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me please i made my server and its all good and i can connect but when someone else tries to join the server it says they are unable to connect can someone help me i used 127.0.0.1. How can i let other people my server. I am also using antrix 2.1.0.

Thnx in advance :busted_co

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ur server is set for localhost meaning only u can connect..
if u want to online ppl conect to ur serva.. so make an account no-ip.org and put ur Ip in that... in the sql and give it to the other ppls ...

u have to put that bababa.no-ip.org in ur host file in windows/system32/drivers/etc/host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For other people to join your server, if u don't have any firewalls then its easy. Just go to and get your ip. Then have them put that ip address in their realmslist.wtf. Make sure you have all the ports required opened.

Back