• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Connection to Map Center Failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep trying to connect, using 4.4 server files. but everytime i try something i keep receiveing "Connection to Map Center Failed"

an example here:

has somebody successfully set up a 4.4 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tidus123 said:
i keep trying to connect, using 4.4 server files. but everytime i try something i keep receiveing "Connection to Map Center Failed"

an example here:

has somebody successfully set up a 4.4 server?

try running the svMapcenter first, for example

C:\Redmoon\Bin\svMapcenter.exe

it must have no error message in there, then its good to go

also, if you're going to launch your mapserver manually, create a shortcut for this on your desktop

C:\Redmoon\Bin\svIP.exe

Right click and add this command

Target: C:\Redmoon\Bin\svIP.exe -i 2 -msf -nosetfirst

Hope that helps

Lanzweirdo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am with the same error, and i cant fix it!!
I execute the svMapcenter.exe first, no have error message... but when i execute the RMServerMgr, I receive a "Connection to Map Center Failed"...

Help!

Back