Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer online serverfiles+client+config creator

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my first REAL post
i only commented on releases before and thankd you all for it :)

now its my turn to retrieve something for the community

Hellmouth website died and i asked pro4never from *********** to reupload files because i had em, he said its was ok.Since source is lost i post what i have

THIS SOURCE IS FOR CLIENT VERSION 5518

Notes:
-Its a bit buggy but works,and try to NOT open Skype while using,might crash the client
-Changing the debug folder to something else seemed to solve the mysterious Iesi.Collections.* disappearance problem if you have that error just try that :)
-I recommend lucky7 as a generic option server to connect others might crash.

all this was RE-uploaded by me,source its not mine .you are free to experiment and try to code new things its all in Visual and c#,but im not responsible if you duck it up .Also i would not add anyone on skype/team viewer to solve their problems,since this guide its well explained and easy to understand ,i could reply but dont expect technical support from me
ALL THIS FILES WORK and i would reupload if something bad happens :)

Server files:

Config creator

Client:

Patches

how to patch:Install client,put patches in client folder,install one by one

this crap is 85% compatible with XAMPP and portable sql releases ,makes everything better,faster and easier
Try:

Otherwse try Mysql 5.x full installation (its better and more stable, but takes a lot of time)

Guide:
1)Extract the source you downloaded anywhere you wish

2)Create a new database and execute the database backup from the source (inside the /sql/ folder). Easiest to do with navicat or heidisql but doesnt matter

NOTES: By default you would be using localhost, username root, password set during sql install.
to change SQL pass in xampp

3)Open the configuration tool in the main Albetros folder. Run it and enter valid information. Make sure it says configs were created successfully.
Heres an example for the configuration format (the .cfg one not the .cfg.xml)

Code:

String:Database.Host = localhost
String:Database.User = root
String:Database.Pass =
String:Database.Name = testdb
String:Game.IP = x.x.x.x<------- change this ,n00b

Where IP is hamachi or external.

4)Create an account in the database. Simply enter a username/password in the accounts field in the database.

Note: To be gm, set permission field to 5

5)Run the login and game servers from the respective folders feel free to make shortcuts to simplify the process in the future
exes are in
Albetros.Game\bin\debug
Albetros.Login\bindebug

6)Configure the client to connect to your server by opening LoaderSet.ini in the client folder and changing the IP to your comodo unite/hamachi/external IP (I strongly recommend using comodo/hamachi for setting up the source. It rules out the possibility of you not havin port forwarded properly. You CANNOT USE 127.0.0.1! THAT WILL CRASH THE CLIENT!)

7)Login! Note: theres quite a bit to be worked on in the source still. Its not a download/run type station but this will let people at least figure out wtf is going on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished Features/Nearly Finished Features from original release guide:

Arena: Works but I never bothered tweaking it or testing it so I KNOW it has some bugs
Monsters/Bosses: Including exp, drops, respawns, etc. NOTE: bosses are based on ARROW damage. This is to provide class balance. The only way to tank them is good boots
Refinery/Souls: Bonuses, costs, expiration in time.
Server/Website IRC interaction: If configured you can talk between website and game via irc
Guild War/Capture the Flag/Freeze War/Infection pvp matches: Freeze and infection are fb/ss skill fights
Guilds: Member list, donations, ally/enemy. Needs some npc options for transferring and such.
Server Side Anti Aimbot: VERY effective unless people are smart about how they aimbot.
Pvp Duelist (fb clone to fight yourself)
REAL exp ball system (it's exactly how tq does it therefor the calculations are 100 percent flawless)

Things PURPOSELY not added/removed.

Item downgrading (calculation is all in there. Feel free to code it)
Purification: You cannot make souls/refinery permanent)
Toxic Fog: Code it if you want.
Fan/Tower
Steeds (just removed what ones were available)
Shopping Mall (We are using an edited shop, feel free to change it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commands

/infect :: start infection event
/freeze :: start freeze war
/tdm :: start team deathmatch
/broadcast text :: send server message
/addtitle ID :: Give yourself a title (note, title id, not the actual contents of the title.)
/goto name
/call name
/heal
/map X Y ID :: teleport to a map at X/Y
/prof ID Level
/skill ID Level
/item itemName quality [+] [-] [enchant] [gem1] [gem2] (Example: /item ConquestArmor Super 12 7 255 13 13)
/itemid itemID [+] [-] [enchant] [gem1] [gem2]
/finditem string :: Look up items with given name (example: /finditem Meteor would return item IDS for all items with 'meteor' as part of name)

Bonus content:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
screenshots...
hellmouth1 - Conquer online serverfiles+client+config creator - RaGEZONE Forums
hellmouth2 - Conquer online serverfiles+client+config creator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting an error in my Albetros.Game and my Albetros.login where they cannot connect and force close and my client keeps saying server maintaince or internet congestion any ideas

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
String:Database.Pass = pass <-- password i set up when installing mysql
String:Database.Name = <-- not sure what goes here
String:Game.IP = 25.46.142.49 <-- Navicat IP

This is my config the creator came up with did i do anything wrong with it. The Albetros.game keeps saying:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root
'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
the Albetros.login keeps force closing after the same error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
String:Database.Pass = pass <-- password i set up when installing mysql
String:Database.Name = <-- not sure what goes here
String:Game.IP = 25.46.142.49 <-- Navicat IP

This is my config the creator came up with did i do anything wrong with it. The Albetros.game keeps saying:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root
the Albetros.login keeps force closing after the same error

¬¬ delete the <-- and text after that
its error based on sql password...learn to read logs
it clearly says
: Access denied for user 'root

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its been a long since i ve released this
llinks are still up and server its working
i cant check atm but ports are
9528/tcp
9958/tcp
5816/tcp
80 UDP
put your external ip in SERVER.DAT and config tool

Reactions: DNC
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Myster Dev
source code is open and not complete you need to code the rest,as first post says,and some hairstyles doesnt work
also DONT open skype or anything that uses port 80 or game wouldnt load

Reaction score
Or just change skype to Not use port 80 and 443 in advanced options. ;0)
Can always change the port number of Apache httpd.conf file as well.
Since you have the source code and configs, you could change what port number this game uses as a default.
Just 2 copper pieces. :0)

Back