• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcemu ConquerDevTeam FunRepack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol why such long discussion the pack works fine and have no error 1 week of use and no crash or else

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you found some error ?? :)
But i think to i wont update it more because it will be MMoElite private server...
And yeah join us:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
srr i have a Question xD how do i use the dbc extractor if i double click on it and pres the corr number nothing happends it just makes the map dbc with nothing in it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw did you know if ur lvl 300 and you open ur charatcter screen wow gives an error ....???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi again, no news from the front lol
cant wait for the next release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quick question, what version is this for?

- MusiX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rofl XD well, it seems to be a nice repack, but I don't know if it is good to be lv 300 :D it seems to be pointless for me :p but as it's a fun repack, it's cool:D good job!
and to the criers: ROFL! -.- people should learn to read, I've just read all the pages .. -.- I've seen about 5 times it's >>>3.0.9<<<

Back