Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ConquerOnlineServer]RZ guild in conquer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IT would be kind of you guys to share your current character infos here. =D

I plan to gather people from ragezone to go into one server and own other people. A guild of course will be made . However support from you guys are needed. I am sure no one wants to start at lvl 1 =)

So i look forward to people sharing accounts, plvling and hunting for each other.If you wish to scam or hack, i will appeal for your ragezone account to be banned.

Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its a good idea, but it wont work. To have an uber character on the official server now you have to spend real money to buy stuff ingame. Not everyone does that so its going to be hard to get a 100% legit character to be able to kill those characters that got money spent on them.

I got to lock this though, sorry. This section is for the development of the private conquer servers, not playing the official server. You would be better off posting this in the Gaming Discussion forum.

Edit--
Just as a side note; if people scam you though this and steal accounts, RaGEZONE wont take any action to ban them from the forums. What happens outsite RaGEZONE has no effect on what happens inside RaGEZONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back