Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] GTA V Next Gen! [Discussion]

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If you've been roaming over the gaming side of the internet you'll have noticed the amount of reveals and information being posted to us about GTA V On next gen consoles. With the release date of both the PS4 and Xbox One versions only 12 days away the hype for it driving me crazy!

R* showed us a comparison video comparing the PS3 version to the PS4 version and by christ does it look gorgeous! :love:

More extras being brought to us for next gen and PC includes more vehicles, more weapons, stock car races, way better graphics, better visual, FIELD OF VIEW ON CONSOLE!!!, first person mode plus heaps more !

More details can be found by

So who else is ready? And if you have a PS4 and are getting it add me (xFatalLulzx)

Reaction score
Couldn't care at all about the Next gen version. Game is still too buggy and even a basic bug of the camera in game not working still hasn't been fixed from the release of online. Disappointed with R* and oh... Heists would be nice.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Couldn't care at all about the Next gen version. Game is still too buggy and even a basic bug of the camera in game not working still hasn't been fixed from the release of online. Disappointed with R* and oh... Heists would be nice.

If you couldn't care then why did you comment..? :p: Those bugs in sp along with mp are apparently fixed according to some IGN discussions with R*. They pretty much said next gen will being a major update to all versions.

If you look over the next gen trailers you'll see heists are working on MP ;) You just gotta look. Other wise browse their live streams and site, you'll find all the information your talking about discussed.

Reaction score
If you couldn't care then why did you comment..? :p: Those bugs in sp along with mp are apparently fixed according to some IGN discussions with R*. They pretty much said next gen will being a major update to all versions.

If you look over the next gen trailers you'll see heists are working on MP ;) You just gotta look. Other wise browse their live streams and site, you'll find all the information your talking about discussed.
Because this is a public discussion forum and I can comment on anything I want. So they're 'apparently' fixed? I've been waiting for a fix for over a year now for a bug what multiplayer caused, could R* give a damn? Short answer = no.

I don't see why us gamers should pay an extra fee just to play the same exact game with a few added cars and weapons. Oh wow, they're working on next-gen? That's lovely, I like waiting longer and longer to play a feature that was announced before the game was even released.

Back