Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corrupted data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone help me with editing source code for 0.45? How can I disable checking for signatures so I can mod my server on older versions? Everytime I'm going to start the client with cars, it says corrupted data.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your server cfg, open it then find a string "verifysignatures = 1" then switch it 1 to 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your server cfg, open it then find a string "verifysignatures = 1" then switch it 1 to 0
Sorry, my bad, I didn't write my problem correctly. My problem is, that whenever I will put mod with cars in my client folder, client won't start, because of corrupted data, bisigns. Is there any way to turn of this .bisign checker in source code of .exe? I've seen that Strikearena has it done like that. They don't have a single .bisign file in addons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u put cars mod in addons folder or u created mod folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u put cars mod in addons folder or u created mod folder?
I've created a mod folder.
Edit: I've tried both tbh. Replacing vehicles_wheeled in addons, then making .bisign file with dtutils, didn't work, so I've tried putting it in separate folder, didn't work either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I've got it.
Just compiled DayZInt.exe and it's working normally, I don't need .bisign files anymore.

Back