• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Crate timer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres a new one, is there any particular pattern on the crates in CV or is it pure random dumb poop luck?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're talking about the types of items you find, it's completely random.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh! Right.. If I remember correctly, it was one full Meridian day. But I could be wrong, cause I haven't played for a few years. ^_^; Though I can say it's definitely not random.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah one day or something it is. i started a server and just checked and then it display what i think is how many hours it is since someone last took a item from there, and then it goes down, and when reaching one number you can get a item again.
in socks helpfile it says you need to set it to -10 and then you can get a item again..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it was an integer inside the basement's class. I believe it was also an obj variable, so you can edit it dynamically. It's "i" something, look at the very bottom of the obj list. That's where it gets the time to spawn a new item.

Ra,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, something like that i said too Ra ;P i think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
piHoursCounter under class DungeonVictoria.

When the number is a negative integer value the person who is NOT the poLastFinder object will find something of interest. The lower the negative value the better the found object be. Below -100 is usually shrunken head and poop. The best thing you can find is an undershirt.

Back