• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cross country road trip

Reaction score
well since i got the job in Georgia, i will be leaving today to drive across the country from CA to GA, wish me well

i might be able to stop at the grand canyon, or even the largest ball of yarn, lol:thumbup:

i will be taking I-40 pretty much the whole way across, and damn it will be boring:thumbdown:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Good Luck, If you have partners it will be more fun.

Reaction score
well ive been in GA for about a week now, i havent been able to get online, my internet isnt setup atm, and i have been busy at work. I am currently Lead Technician at MaytronicsUS for repairing and refurbishing robotic pool cleaners, its an awesome job, i love it everyday

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
road head makes the journey more bearable.

for future note.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a road trip with the oiyz to me!

Reaction score
it only took me 36 hours to drive from Cali to Georgia, i think i OD'd on caffine lol

and its not a "new" location, i own a house out here that i rented out while i went to cali to pay the mortgage. now the hard part is trying to evict the witch who is there now who hasnt paid rent in almost a month......

Back