Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom color hit numbers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I wonder if it's possible to change these colors and possibly the font or size depending on the type of hit (client side)

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.55.02 PM - Custom color hit numbers - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't find any file related to this. Maybe it's hardcoded to the main.exe and there is nothing to do.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which files and u use sources to re-code the files or how ?
Hi KarLi

Thanks for your response.

I'm on the client side, not the server side. So I can only modify a texture or interface and I don't want to inject any dll.

Is it possible or is hardcoded on the main.exe?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you don't want to inject any DLL, then decompile the client and search the function where the colors are set for damage.
No, it's not possible without patching the bytes in the main.exe decompiled code or without injecting the DLL and get the color set for damage function offset.
The damage is not texture, but it's coded in the client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't want to inject any DLL, then decompile the client and search the function where the colors are set for damage.
No, it's not possible without patching the bytes in the main.exe decompiled code or without injecting the DLL and get the color set for damage function offset.
The damage is not texture, but it's coded in the client.
Hi zipper20032

Then it's a No. I find the ignore and excellent hits quite similar and it would be easier to test builds if they are more distinguishable.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Back