• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Customization Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
I got a question, how would we edit what the client will say at the bottom of your screen while your in game.

example:
RapidBlue - Customization Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I got a question, how would we edit what the client will say at the bottom of your screen while your in game.

example:
RapidBlue - Customization Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Have a look in the Allods Online Releases section. BarutOrc has released a tool (texture viewer) that will allow you to convert the .bin files to various formats like png and tga.
You can then edit the image and convert back to .bin

I will see if i can find the actual file you are looking for. Watch this space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i know from nafer concretely about this text, this is due to some decompiling. But i can't find actual file for this.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
alright so what I am getting from this is, it is possibly a texture or what max said we would have to decompile something to make it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back