• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Damage Records for MapleWorld V75!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MapleWorld is not the best v75.
Every source for v75 would be good,
if you're smart enough. MapleWorld
is nothing but poop. They're just
adding useless features to it every
rev [No offence of course, that's
my opionon].
Just becuz your crappy butt cant make poop dont mean you come harass people who want to help the community.... i havent seen you done poop have i? Nope all your butt do is run your dirty lil stinking mouth. shut it up for once in your life time. You aint poop, You wont be poop, and you are poop. (i apologize for my language but i am tired of him/her they talk too much poop)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just becuz your crappy butt cant make poop dont mean you come harass people who want to help the community.... i havent seen you done poop have i? Nope all your butt do is run your dirty lil stinking mouth. shut it up for once in your life time. You aint poop, You wont be poop, and you are poop. (i apologize for my language but i am tired of him/her they talk too much poop)

Wow Good Job Someone Had to teach him/her a lesson ;P...

Atleast MarioKiller64 and redeemer34 are helping... but I don't see you helping...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys listent up!

Come closer...closer! [whisper] Wanna know something thats even worse than MapleWorld?.....[/whisper]

SilentSource

@Edit 1.
None of you are actually coding anything. Copy + Paste thats all i'm saying.
You can't even leech propely.
-You can't even leech properly-
I can! =D.
But I am coding some things.....I'm just not a 1337 pr0 c0d3r
I did change how the command systems work by myself though...like "/" is now "!" in Mapleworld, although that was pretty easy lol.
I also fixed some NPCs and made cody b3774r

Reaction score
-You can't even leech properly-
I can! =D.
But I am coding some things.....I'm just not a 1337 pr0 c0d3r
I did change how the command systems work by myself though...like "/" is now "!" in Mapleworld, although that was pretty easy lol.
I also fixed some NPCs and made cody b3774r

Commands and NPCs are pretty useless something because they're just server add-ons.
I noticed the repacks released on ragezone don't have any major fixes such like family, fishing, treasurebox and using better methods so that the server will be stable, but what i have see is just some poop commands and npcs added to the repack and they claim it as their own repack.
And wtf, people that have java basic knowledge can edit command system - "/" to "!" in about 10 seconds and they can code npcs in about 5~10 min(long)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Commands and NPCs are pretty useless something because they're just server add-ons.
I noticed the repacks released on ragezone don't have any major fixes such like family, fishing, treasurebox and using better methods so that the server will be stable, but what i have see is just some poop commands and npcs added to the repack and they claim it as their own repack.
And wtf, people that have java basic knowledge can edit command system - "/" to "!" in about 10 seconds and they can code npcs in about 5~10 min(long)

I'll wait for your pro sauce with all those things inside then.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Carrino, take ShineSource and try to make / into ! for the commands. Then test the commands -One from Admin, one from GM, one from Player, one from donator as a level 3 GM(admin)-. Tell me the outcome, alright?

Back