Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Damn phillips gogearhdd 65

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well just recently my mp3 player (phillips gogearhdd 065) chose to completely duck up. I can't add tracks proper to it anymore. My mp3 player uses musicmatchbox and normally when I click "add track" It just opens a window with one folder to select, and I can just drag files in to it. But now, when I click "add track" It opens the same window, but now it shows all subfolders. And when I add an file it just directly adds it without editing the "mydb" So it won't show up on my mp3 player. I have tried their tech support, but it basically blows chunks and left me with nothing. I have also tried reinstalling all the software. But that helped very little.
Help is very appreciated. Since it was one expensive son of a witch.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My old gateway mp3 went duck all for me also soo ummm yeah ever think of buying a new one and how long did you have thisone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't be stupid. Replacing the firmware is the VERY LAST thing you EVER try unless you are 100% sure that is the problem.
the word "stupid" wasn't necessary.... don't be so rude with other people...:console:

Back