Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darkfall?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been looking into Darkfall. It seems 50/50 to me. Apparently they have been working real hard for a month now to get rid of the usual hackers who flood the game and are also having some problems with the constant gank from the exploiters/hackers. But on the flip side the game, if not for all that, looks absolutely astonishing. I'm an old member here and a former Ultima Online player and this game looks the closest to UO that I have ever seen before. Every game seems to be level based and the game only starts to begin when you reach max level...
Also, this game seems to not be so revolved around all the fighting if you don't want it to be, which is why it closely resembles UO. I loved UO and would love to see a new game come out like it... It's too bad that UO had to get patched and come out with like 8 expansions to where you can play as gargoyles now...

What do you guys think?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'd love to play Darkfall, but it's like available for purchase once per day, for a few minutes.
So that they don't get FLOODED with users.

Really ? I thought it was just in beta which is limited only to a thousand people? This game would be totally worth playing.

Lewis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Darkfall was announced 5 years ago with different name. Old game scraped and remade from whats left.

Rather digg Spellborn :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Darkfall was announced 5 years ago with different name. Old game scraped and remade from whats left.

Rather digg Spellborn :)

Theres another game called spellborn with its own series so it's kinda copyrighted :]

Lewis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres another game called spellborn with its own series so it's kinda copyrighted :]

Lewis.

I meant online game. And yeah it's somewhat PC game based.

Back