Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dayz 1.03 client+server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
CLIENT

SERVER

COPPY ADDONS CLIENT TO SERVER FILE
ENJOY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a working admin tool for dayz 1.3 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any link tutorial for this thread Sir?

No Server Found on Server Browser ... any idea what's the problem Sir?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This works flawlessly! Thanks adam!

But since the last time I played and tinkered with DayZ:SA was 2016, I'm kinda lost on where to change what.

Like, how the hell a single DLL starts the client, the server AND acts as the hive? Where are the complex MySQL DBs with apache servers to throw some PHPs in? All the scripts to mod aspects of the game? Why does it have to be so simple and easy now? /s

But the real question is: I feel like there are way less civilian(?) loots. Food and water containers like bottles are really hard to find. Is it this distro mission file? Or the game actually nerfed these? Also, zombies. poop they are a far cry from the really agressive, hard to dismiss, intelligent fuckers I met the first time I played the new engine. poop, I walked crouched like 5 meters in front of one on the street and he did nothing! Again, Is that a nerf? Or the game files?

Also, I had this bug where I got a car, started driving and suddely I was playing Kerbal Space Program and died. I'm considering two probabilities: a really stinky bug that afaik got fixed back in the beta days and came back, or that driving require way more processing power my laptop has to offer so it just freaked out.

Any word on these?

anyone have a working admin tool for dayz 1.3 server?
Hey man! It worked for me!

Did you do the basic troubleshooting like updating DirectX and stalling the C++ AIO pack? Did you check your firewall?

Try and do those if you didn't. I'll try and help you if the problem persists

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try testing in group lan. Only one device can be used. Is there a solution?

adam47 - Dayz 1.03 client+server - RaGEZONE Forums

Back