Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Db-Server can't read DatabaseServer.ini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hej lads,

Since I find out that it's a doomsday asking people via discord, I would like to try out asking here in the forums :)

I currently have the problem that I can't start the database server. It pops up a window with the message: "FAIL read databaseserver.ini". So, I have a databaseServer.ini in the corresponding folder and yes, also the Path to the Ressource-Folder is correct. So both parts should be correct. I start as an administrator.

But I honestly don't have a clue what could be wrong there. I mean, AccountServer and Certifier are working fine with their configs.

I would be grateful for some help!

Thanks in advance,
Minkcoats

(@Ketchup: forgive me pls)

Inactive
Reaction score
Hej lads,

Since I find out that it's a doomsday asking people via discord, I would like to try out asking here in the forums :)

I currently have the problem that I can't start the database server. It pops up a window with the message: "FAIL read databaseserver.ini". So, I have a databaseServer.ini in the corresponding folder and yes, also the Path to the Ressource-Folder is correct. So both parts should be correct. I start as an administrator.

But I honestly don't have a clue what could be wrong there. I mean, AccountServer and Certifier are working fine with their configs.

I would be grateful for some help!

Thanks in advance,
Minkcoats

(@Ketchup: forgive me pls)

Need to be more specific with files you are using.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
v21 Files. Could fix it by copying all the FSDATA-Files to the Resource-Folder. Can be closed, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back