• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DBODEV Release - Slowmotion Sickness

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything loads so slowly that even moving takes forever. I managed to create two characters, but loading them felt like it took hours to get in the game. I used my own ip on my router "192.168.1.5" for the ini files and in the ConfigOptions.xml (using 127.0.0.1 for the bugtrap ip). I don't use messengers and my PC is an I7 3.6 with 16GB of ram and a nvidia 780 GTX.

I'm only intending so this game would have fit alright, aside from the slow side. anyone have any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much poop u got running in the background and the main question is is the i7 processor a single core?

if so u got problems that's why or u got so much crap on your pc then its worth

or could have a virus never now intell you'v checked real good try doing a scan with comodo antivirus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
am running the dbodev's released by bugs33 and seems to be working fine for me and am running it on windows 7 intel i7 duel core 12gbits of memory and 640gbit hard drive without any lag even running it over hamachi

you should for sure check out any hardware related issues u may have or any virus man that might be lowering your frame rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using an AMD Athlon II X4 630 runs at 2.8, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz with a Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT without hamachi :)) is very limited) and it works fine, sometimes hangs gameserver, but not for performance, I'm starting to think that I do not have any executable that actually works with DNS redirection, as had happened with Ragnarok Online yesteryear, I think maybe we have a version of the executable that works well with IP but not DNS but or lost sometimes or simply, there is an error or the programs that I have installed (it touches a look at my PC) or simply in the source, which still lacks things to optimize well but goes well, I think when they lags is or my 10 meg connection or because the gameserver just hangs.
honestly having to have, double the RAM, double the graphics and more micro than me, you have a serious software problem, or saturated Fans can also give you poor results, possibly caused by virus, because it must perform more, much more !!
look tha options :)

Back