Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBOG GM commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you find the GM, game server commands, like which file/folder it is located in?

Edit: And also, is there a list of tools for DBOG? Cause the cash shop doesn't seem to have wagu machine and a few other missing cash shop tabs.

feifei - DBOG GM commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that client and server 2.0 base is full of bugs it will take you many years to solve everything if you don't have experience xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, I looked through the forums and found a list of bugs, and its a pretty huge list. But, no real plans to do anything with the server other than just playing it with friends. Just a small trip down memory lane and doing the content we couldn't before. Wondered why the GM commands didn't work and is not implemented.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes 2.0 doesn't have the wagu machine but to answer your question about the GM commands, if you go into the server source you will need to go into gm.cpp to see them if memory serves.

To add: the GM system is a bit bugged where it won't properly read your admin and GM value in the database. If you're just trying to play with friends just set the admin level in the source for the commands to ADMIN_LEVEL_NONE or ADMIN_LEVEL_GAME_MASTER.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, thanks alot Makoto. But yea, was just playing with friends. They didn't stay long tho, since the quest radar does not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can find aloot of list in words files and web databases, with most of the commands and ids for items and more like this open list made by our lovely Vani

and also u could do like makoto told u about searching on gm.cpp, and change all the requirements from admin/game_master to NONE, it will be aloot easier and since only u and ur friends have acess to it

You Can find GM.cpp at
GameServer ->
- character NEW ->
-Player ->
-GM :

i hope it helps u somehow, sorry late ansewr tho i have been suepr inactive this last months!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks alot Forest, sorry for the late reply too. My friends got bored and it ended with me alone playing the game. I stopped after that too. But I will definitely check this out in the future if I ever want to play again.

Back