Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dc when log in local

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
helloa guys

i have a problem with logging in my local server,
i made account in sql etc , i log in, i make my char
then loading till i'm ingame
when i'm ingame u know ur char is 'glowing purple' when it stops glowing i get dc with server , anyone can tell me what is wrong?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not unless you can tell us why you DC from server I would think. Does the server crash? If not, it should either log an error, or there is a networking issue... as if you client PC lost power / internet just after connecting. That can be due to bad port editing or differing protocols between the client and server.

I remember the invulnerability purple glow, but I haven't see it for years and years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its something with my hotuk , cuze before i could log in use all gm commands etc , does anyone have good hotuk file or something, srry i'm totally confused xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you didn't change hotuk.ini then what did you change? If you changed hotuk.ini, change it back.

If you are GM by virtue of IP, then check your IP hasn't changed, or disable GM play in the client hotuk... see if you get kicked out then. :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the htouk.ini at my server side was wrong
i changed *DEBUG_ID to the right ID it was still on an old id, thats why the hotuk on client side didn't worked and made me dc probally ,
but i can log in now etc, only the exp is messed up
when i put lvl 20 on lvleditor i am 58 and 14% ...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So you are using the wrong XPHex.txt file for your server & client... I hope your server and client are the same. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the nubzorpt files.. didn't change anything of exp things

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NubzorPT Exp table was created for XternalPT... the release was taken down as it was posted without the permission of those who created it. One of the major changes is the Exp table.

Considering the political hot potato that that release is, I have no intention of providing information on it's internals... but Gregoory (who did much of the work) or Kagome (who is credited with that feature in particular) may choose to be forthcoming if you ask very politely.

Back