• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DDTANK II. where to put wan ip??

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
In database you put wan ip.
In the config files you put the ip on which server should listen on. If you put 0.0.0.0 in config files then server will listen on all ip's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir i try guide u give.. open port 9200 and web port 88.
got this error

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 175.140.xx.xx:88 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.LoginGame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 56

tq for helping me.

Upvote 0
4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
sir i try guide u give.. open port 9200 and web port 88.
got this error

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 175.140.xx.xx:88 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.LoginGame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 56

tq for helping me.

Are you sure port 88 is open and the IP supplied is correct?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back