• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Death] Corpse Grinder

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a Death Metal band from Croatia. Better said, they're my naighbours. Same city. They're one of my favourites and hopefully they're going to play on Metalcamp 07'

This is the website:

And myspace:

Feel free to post your oppinions. I would be greatfull. :zippy:

Reaction score
Hmm Although Death Metal isn't my style at all I'll give my thoughts. Personally I don't like them, but that's just because I don't like this genre of music.

I'm listened to Extreme right up until the vocals kicked in. The drummer sounds kind of, young or new to playing. The only thing he's got going are his feet, they've very clean.

The guitarists are fine, they're playing pretty easy stuff, but that's what you get with death metal, palm muted power cords...

And for the sake of the singer, I wont talk about the vocalist. Again I just don't like this genre of music so it wouldn't be fair to him. haha

Hopefully somebody who does listen to this genre will rate this band to give you a more better explanation.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Their music is very basic and simple. Nothing special in my opinion. And the vocals are horrible. Anyone can do grunts like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my.. they sound too much like Cannibal Corpse.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kidna dissapointed in your taste ,Gonia :p . Their music is too basic :/ and for a death metal - too short too :p
Can't say a thing about vocalist, never really like vocalist that sing in a way that i can't understand a word...
P.S. maybe it's really your band ? :O (i know you got one :p )

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No it's not mine. I play heavy/thrash(<3) but I love the guitar player, you should see him live... He's a real talent. :O

Tho, I only like few songs of them, never listened others too much.

I only like 2 their songs : Oscillations and Abnormal Sexual Tendency :O

Reaction score
It's a Death Metal band from Croatia. Better said, they're my naighbours. Same city. They're one of my favourites and hopefully they're going to play on Metalcamp 07'

This is the website:

And myspace:

Feel free to post your oppinions. I would be greatfull. :zippy:

No it's not mine. I play heavy/thrash(<3) but I love the guitar player, you should see him live... He's a real talent. :O

Tho, I only like few songs of them, never listened others too much.

I only like 2 their songs : Oscillations and Abnormal Sexual Tendency :O
Gotta love the level of loyalty you have displayed towards this band.

They're "one of your favorites" but as soon as it gets bad reviews, you now "only like 2 songs"?

You're an inspiration to metal fans everywhere.

/end sarcasm

Go find a hole you can crawl into.

I wish
Reaction score
I heard that Katie Melua is going to try the Death Metal genre.

Reaction score
By hole Rish means his butt, he's into that sorta thing. :shocked:

Couldn't resist. ;)

Anywho spam over.

I still don't like this genre. I find it hard listen to nothing but screaming and power cords.

In Flames' albums before Reroute to Remain album are good death metal albums, more traditional to the actual genre then just screaming and cords. if anything Cheat I'd at least try to give them a listen. I understand growling sounds kinda retarded :p but still.

Back