• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Death Note and Espada Ichigo Siggys

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, I figured I'd show these off a little and get a few opinions... feel free to take the Death note siggy since it's tagged as Ðeath Note on the left side.

UlquoirraCifer - Death Note and Espada Ichigo Siggys - RaGEZONE Forums

And I already know back text on this one I was adding custom texts but never finished adding them before I finished this heh...

UlquoirraCifer - Death Note and Espada Ichigo Siggys - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't really like the style but it looks nice. Work with text positions, fonts, and sizes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad, at least you did better than mine >_>.

RageZone GunZ | Ex-Owner
Reaction score
Pro man i love death note and bleach make me one QQ.

8/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pro man i love death note and bleach make me one QQ.

8/10
the bleach one has crappy text I think that ruins most of all, tbh the bleach one was my first attempt with new brushes than the defaults lmao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work with text font, placement and size.
Most important from my point.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Much improvements, after all, I haven't seen from you in a while.
I remember the first tag you ever made, and looking at this, there is a huge jump.

I say still work on your style. you haven't found your real style yet, and read more tuts.

It's still good overall. The DeathNote's tag style is good however, it is too bright, and plain. Good job and kiu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me, I don't like the style.
But still, it looks nice =].

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Much improvements, after all, I haven't seen from you in a while.
I remember the first tag you ever made, and looking at this, there is a huge jump.

I say still work on your style. you haven't found your real style yet, and read more tuts.

It's still good overall. The DeathNote's tag style is good however, it is too bright, and plain. Good job and kiu.

I figured I'd vanish from everyone's sites of graphics designing for a bit and take a break and now I got inspirition of doing it again heh, gotta thank my gf for it though :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offence but your ichigo ones look bad.

You probably sharpened your background too much.

Back