• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dedicated Hosting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i planning to apply somewhere to host my server. but am just wondering if i can upload my database on that particular host and will it cost me to rollback or not? also am i still the one who will run the Login server, Character server etc. or the company will do it for me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you will run the server using a Control panel that they will provide for you. and about the rollback.. i think you dont need to worry about it as long as you have saved the sqls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's useless if you used Dedicated Server which is the player only reach on 10 to 20 players.. try used VPS instead of DS..

Back