Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron Server Files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! to everyone, i am a up and coming developer who would really like to learn the ropes of creating servers this is my very first time i would like to know where to get the current files (latest released) and if anyone have a step by step guide or could create one for me i would be grateful.

List of things i need

Name of the software that is required to run the game
How to Mod it and customize it
any tips and basicly how to navigate around the dev world and speak to other pros
Thank you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello! to everyone, i am a up and coming developer who would really like to learn the ropes of creating servers this is my very first time i would like to know where to get the current files (latest released) and if anyone have a step by step guide or could create one for me i would be grateful.

List of things i need

Name of the software that is required to run the game
How to Mod it and customize it
any tips and basicly how to navigate around the dev world and speak to other pros
Thank you!

Greetings...

You can first take a look here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f534/ for what RaGEZONE has to offer for current releases.

Than you can stroll on over to this section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f535/ and find a guide, on how to setup a basic server.

Hope this helped you out, & dont be afraid to use the section "Search Button" to find answers to most of your questions..

Welcome to the RaGEZONE Dekaron Section!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings...

You can first take a look here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f534/ for what RaGEZONE has to offer for current releases.

Than you can stroll on over to this section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f535/ and find a guide, on how to setup a basic server.

Hope this helped you out, & dont be afraid to use the section "Search Button" to find answers to most of your questions..

Welcome to the RaGEZONE Dekaron Section!!!

Would this work with the new action 11 files because I am confused with all these guides I've read the files were posted by Nyamochka

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh ok are these the latest files? If so I would love to start them

From my OP here is the information on them.

No they are not the latest.

Credits to: HellSpider and posted below is the information on his release.

Hi. I made this thread to preserve an unmodified Action 3 client (with Action 2 executables obviously) before all references to such clients are dead.

What I'm going to post is a link to a cleaned up Action 3 gameclient (2Moons BMR) converted to work with a modified Action 2 Dekaron.exe .

Certain files in the share have been modified for the Action 2 format, but the content is still Action 3. Also non compatible things were deleted and file data errors corrected (0 errors in the debug log).

I have also edited Action 2 server executables and removed useless files.

I attached my debug string monitor too, which I have updated recently.

These will run on Win7. You don't need to use WinXP on VMWare.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From my OP here is the information on them.

No they are not the latest.

Oh ok because i am really aspiring to running my own Pserver and ragezone is my last hope >.< so far ive noticed the top servers run action 9 except for number 1 due to the fact many people dont like action 11 because they feel it destroys game play

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh ok because i am really aspiring to running my own Pserver and ragezone is my last hope >.< so far ive noticed the top servers run action 9 except for number 1 due to the fact many people dont like action 11 because they feel it destroys game play

It takes ALOT of time to run a private server IMO.

I had a Knight Online Server for 4 years and Ill tell ya it was fun but took alot of my personal time,not to mention time away from my wife and kids.

You will need alot of time and experience repairing any files you find public.

Do not bother even thinking of just opening a server with out knowledge of these files ect as it will just fail IMO.
Take your time and learn, then you will be able to release something that you are truly proud of and your players will be also.

Have fun!!! and enjoy.

Last edited:
Back