Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete your own posts

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought I remembered Ragezone having the Option to delete your posts when you go to the Advanced Edit screen, but I can't find it anywhere. Forgive me if this was already posted (I already Searched to see if it was, and I didn't see it)

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that users can delete threads/posts in a the MMO dev forum. If your talking about the Evo forum you probably can't though I'm not 100% sure.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i remember it in habbo section

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't close or delete any of my threads o.o I remember the Close Option being in the Thread Tools drop-down at the top of the post but I don't see that anymore either

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Members kept abusing it (Undeleting posts). So it was removed.

Oh right that's why.

Yeah open/close and delete/undelete were being abused by people in several sections so it was removed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was able to delete and I think also close my own topics...
Wasn't this subscriber only?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Obv. depends on your forum rank.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO members should be able to delete and lock their own posts/threads, doing just that can't really be abused

Back