Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design a Website

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need a website designed...

What it will be, is a website selling a new forum software. Like vBulletin, PHPbb, SMF, etc... But I coded it myself from scratch. Now, the website is needed to sell the product, and then after the website is up, I will code the same style, but as a forum template, so it will be the default style.

So what I need, is a .GIF/.PNG/.JPG image of a website layout, and also the .PSD, if you're interested of course.

The colors must be like... Pick a color scheme below...

• Red and White
  • Blue and White
  • Green and White
  • Black and White
It doesn't matter if it's dark, or light, but I want some white in it. Some other colors may be added, but I want the main colors to be above (whichever you choose).

If it's super nice, I may pay. You will also get your name in the footer of the website, linking to whatever webpage you want (your website, or your RZ profile).

On the .PSD, all layers must be seperate, so I can save the images, and code them in HTML.

Thanks,
Mike.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. Can someone please move it..?

Reaction score
Mike - Design a Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Parker, tbh, I really like your other one you posted in here, if I could use that.

Back