• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Desperate scousewives

Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONER's,
I woke up a few weeks ago and saw a filming crew outside a house opposite mine, I thought nothing of it but as the filming crews were coming more often I must admit, I was getting a little curious. So anyhow, they came to film one day and I walked over the road to see what was happening and then asked why they were here, they didn't want to reveal why they were here and just said, find out on 28th November on a certain channel and see what it is. The house they were filming at has 2 girls that live there, these I found out were abbie clancy's cousins or some relations to her, they are both a typical scouse bint so found out a few days ago what it was, I found that it was desperate scousewives. Meh, not surprised that them two blondes were on it, typical scousers though.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow that's kinda cool. What network is it premiering on?

Reaction score
it's not cool, its scripted trash, burn it to the ground.
Isn't it - I agree with you.

Anyhow, a scouse bint is a dumb girl if you get what I mean, someone desperate for money, the type that'd give blowjobs for a line of cocaine, you get what I'm saying. Also, scouse is someone from Liverpool, commonly referred to as a scouser.

@Aaron, it's premiering on an English Channel which I believe is E4

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Hell is a Scousewife? Do you mean Housewife? lol That's cool though you shoulda crashed the set ;d I woulda put a mask on and streaked across the Camera during a taping LOL

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
I think it is on the network TLC. It is for me anyways. I don't watch shows like that poop. I'm usually watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers <3

But I'll look at it tonight to see what it is about.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
;o?
Well yeah I read that too, but that makes no sense to me whatsoever. They are making a TV show about some stupid blonde chicks with terrible accents? Sounds like British TV is going into the wastebasket like American TV already has.
And people wonder why I do not watch TV.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
didnt you know TV was trash?
The Netherlands full of people want to become popstars and the other is just cooking shows, both are so boring and lame. It seems it rather popular here in the Netherlands as it seems The Voice of Holland got over 4 or 5mil viewers -_-"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still don't get this thread. So a TV show is being filmed on your street?

Not just any show, but crap television programs similar to the garbage you'd see on MTV/american reality tv channels!

Reaction score
Can't believe it replaced Made In Chelsea!

And tell me you don't have that annoying scouser accent?

No, I don't speak like a typical scouser don't worry. Most scousers are either: a) addicted to some sort of drug. b) in a gang

I'm not one of them.

Anyhow, after watching it last night I feel horrible to be a scouser, them girls let us down. They say that girl is famous yet more than half of liverpool don't know who she is, only 2 girls are scousers out of the 4 and I'm pretty sure all the lads are gay. Even though I live in Liverpool I absolutely hate the way scousers pronounce words like back, they carry ck on for about a minute. Like: ckkkkkkkk

Bloody pisses me off!!

Back