Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Assorted Widgets [C++]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, before I give you the link to download, I just want to say I've only been working on this app for about 10 days.

I've just finished the 'File' column functions: New, Import, Export, Save, etc...

Download:

Screenshot:
KyleEnos - [Dev] Assorted Widgets [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Only the test column works atm which opens something like 10 windows demonstrating different display methods.

Code:
[B][color="red"]To-Do List:[/color][/B]

[I]
fix the bug of stretching when put the dialog on the left.
file browser dialog
color picker dialog
splitted view
opengl canvas
mouse cursor manager
tab container
sizable windows mode
another default theme
key event (enable upcase input)
property event
time event
splash
simplify the use of delegate
improve text field

port to directx
port to ogre engine
blur effect
dockable toolbar container
toolbar
port to GLUT
wyswyg ui editor
simple skinable theme
fade in and fade out effect
text area[/I]

Assorted Widgets is my opengl + SDL GUI project, featuring c++ delegate code style and some common layouts, common widgets and the ability to define custom themes.

Note: May release open-source... Any comments on open-source?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Editing the installer now.

Btw, if anyone would like to be involved in this: either C++ programming or 2D illustrating (themes) then say so. But I am perfectly fine working on my own. I communicate better solo ;) :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good :). Although I've seen this before, same colours same purpose, also with widgets...not sure what that was though...

Few points: In the installer when it says 'Install to' you have to choose a dir, as example it says "C:\Program Files\'Assorted WIDGitS'" Where ure program dir is between single quotes....

And I cant open the executable...could be either my PC (probably) or perhaps you havent added all necessarely (how do I write that lol) libraries (.dll's).

PS: Open-source always rocks ;), and why would you port to GLUT? GLUT is not being updated for few years...its outdated. There is GLFW which is sort of new version of GLUT...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks good :). Although I've seen this before, same colours same purpose, also with widgets...not sure what that was though...

Few points: In the installer when it says 'Install to' you have to choose a dir, as example it says "C:\Program Files\'Assorted WIDGitS'" Where ure program dir is between single quotes....

And I cant open the executable...could be either my PC (probably) or perhaps you havent added all necessarely (how do I write that lol) libraries (.dll's).

PS: Open-source always rocks ;), and why would you port to GLUT? GLUT is not being updated for few years...its outdated. There is GLFW which is sort of new version of GLUT...

Yeah, I started making this some time January of this year (I think) but stopped development simply because I had too much work on my hands.

And, with the problems you're having, I think it's at your end. I've tested it and someone else has tested it for me too =/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It might be that I downloaded it before...because I can remember that the development was stopped...lol, funny ^^

And yes, I already guessed it was on my end... :( getting this kind of errors with most programs :(, darn Ill post it on some win-nerd forum lol.

Back