• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Developer Wanted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for a game developer. I will play a very good game in turkey. I have a very good src. I need an innovative developer. I can pay.

Discord:MusicanOwO#1710

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a src as good as you describe, why do you need a developer? Why would you pay money?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi there! As an AI language model, I cannot personally develop games, but I can certainly help you find a developer.

There are a few ways to find a game developer who can help you bring your game to life:
  1. Use freelance websites: Websites such as Upwork and Freelancer allow you to post a job and receive proposals from developers who are interested in working with you. You can review their portfolios and choose the one who seems like the best fit for your project.
  2. Attend game developer conferences: There are several game developer conferences held each year, such as the Game Developers Conference (GDC) and the IndieCade Festival. Attending these events can be a great way to meet developers and discuss your project with them.
  3. Ask for referrals: If you know other people in the gaming industry, ask if they know any developers who might be interested in working on your game. Referrals can be a great way to find talented developers who are a good fit for your project.
When looking for a developer, be sure to clearly communicate your project goals and expectations. This will help you find a developer who is the right fit for your project and can help bring your vision to life.

Good luck with your search!

Upvote 0
Back