• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Mod Weapons

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey Guys i want to ask if someone can help me Test if the Weapon Crash when u drop it on the Ground or something like this and yes i know its Simple made but my First one and my First Try.

Why i ask if someone can Test it if it works Cus i cant setup a Server atm cus i have low Download speed : (

My Main Problem is I dont know how it looks in Third Person and The Animations

Screenshot
Og3nZ1o - [Development] Mod Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums

ItemsDB.xml
<Weapon itemID="101001" category="20" upgrade="1" FNAME="ASR_M16_Mod" Weight="4000">
<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Weapons/Specops2.sco" AnimPrefix="ASR_M16_SpecOps" muzzlerOffset.x="0" muzzlerOffset.y="0" muzzlerOffset.z="0" />
<MuzzleModel file="muzzle_asr" />
<HudIcon file="$Data/Weapons/HudIcons/ASR_M16.dds" />
<Store name="M16" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/ASR_M16.dds" desc="The M16 Mod is designed for Special Forces With a Silencer a Grip to Control the Recoil and a Laser sight to aim." LevelRequired="0" />
<PrimaryFire bullet="5.56" damage="27" immediate="false" mass="1" decay="300" speed="500" area="0" delay="0" timeout="0" numShells="0" clipSize="1" reloadTime="2.5" activeReloadTick="0.43" rateOfFire="625" spread="9" recoil="7.0035" numgrenades="0" grenadename="asr_grenade" firemode="101" ScopeType="default" ScopeZoom="0" />
<Animation type="assault" />
<Sound shoot="Sounds/NewWeapons/Assault/ColtM16" reload="Sounds/Weapons/New Reloads/M16-Reload" />
<FPS IsFPS="1" i0="2001" i1="5001" i2="3001" i3="1001" i4="4001" i5="0" i6="0" i7="0" i8="0" d0="400013" d1="400127" d2="400004" d3="400000" d4="400015" d5="0" d6="0" d7="0" d8="0" />
</Weapon>

Langpack
101001_name=M16 Mod
101001_desc=The M16 Mod is designed for Special Forces With a Silencer a Grip to Control the Recoil and a Laser sight to aim.

SQL Insert
Dont have a Working SQL Server sry

Download

I Think to remove The Iron Sight on the Object and to add a Compact Scope or a ACOG

Keep in Mind Its My Frist try and its just a Simple Edit : )

EDIT : I Guess i got my Fail now i Used the Normal and Not the FPS model -.- ^^ and i Forgot the Animations

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
come onto my team speak and explain me what is wrong exacly, maybe i can help you :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Edit the Post i Save the IP im going to Join Later on or Tomorrow dont have the time now cus i want to go Out now

I Pm u when i have the time

Fixed now and now its working with Acog scope 2 just need to improve some stuff
Thank u very very Much Sylvanas1234 for ur TuT ^^

qoUsycw - [Development] Mod Weapons - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back