Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development Of Woool

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are currently in development of the 1.9 woool files.. The reason for this is that am going to give them out too public, for everyone to use.

If no one has played woool and is intrested its basically like Legend Of Mir but the Graphics are much betters and game play is alot better (My Oppion).

I have been doing these files for a while now, And forgot to post on here to let you woool lovers know.. I will keep posting updates to let you know what where dong ect..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread clean up for a new project, ignore the first post. Thanks.

After Anomoly failed on us, the team leaving, we had no host and no interest in the server we decided to end at Christmas. But now i have a team who i can trust and willing to work hard at this am going to give it 1 more go. People been asking me to continue it for weeks now so i will, this time we will finish and have it online for the public.

We had to change the name due to someone taking our name and did not want the same name as anyone eles, if it confused anybody.

We have lost some off our work, few stuff in the DB's, also the pet system, but it want take long to get it back in again.

What i do need is people to think off a good way the pet system can work without unbalancing the server in anyway, Also if we should have 20x or 30x exp rate (Not going any higher or lower).

Will be adding a new map into woool which is tricky to get throw, but interesting while your doing it, That only if we can get it working perfectly with no folts, its a new thing in woool and the Chinese love it so we will see if we can get it in.

You already know about the new items, (some), Maybe il show you the latests sets.

I do not know the release date for beta test at this stage but we will not take the piss like last time i promise you that, we may ask for a few testers before if we really need too.

We hope you all show some interest and maybe give us some ideas you would like to see. we will listen and respect any ideas you may throw at us.

Thanks

Team.
Sanity
Stealth
Lee

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds great, can't wait till its up. Im defo going to play!
x20 exp sounds good, and if everyone gets a pet, don't see how it will un-balance the server. Only ever played DSM woool by myself, so don't really have any ideas lol. :juggle:

Back