Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Unity Mu 4 Fun

Reaction score
Hello guyz,

This is a simple project in unity just for fun and educational purposes. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm looking for a converter for higher seasons, to convert terrains.obj so i can use objects from higher maps.
If anyone want to participate or even help, pm me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guyz,

This is a simple project in unity just for fun and educational purposes. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm looking for a converter for higher seasons, to convert terrains.obj so i can use objects from higher maps.
If anyone want to participate or even help, pm me.

As i see S18 crypt and BMD structure still not change. It easy to remove totaly crypt from file and load to Pentium Tools
Steps:
1. Look at BMD::eek:pen
2. Look for crypto, search github "webzen#@!01webzen#@!01webzen#@!0"
3. Load file,after "Version"(14) read "lSize", decrypt crypted block,change "Version" to 10, remove "lSize". Save it

or30n - [Development] Unity Mu 4 Fun - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
As i see S18 crypt and BMD structure still not change. It easy to remove totaly crypt from file and load to Pentium Tools
Steps:
3. Load file,after "Version"(14) read "lSize", decrypt crypted block,change "Version" to 10, remove "lSize". Save it

Razzor, Where to edit this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Steps:

You are so talented, can you completely assemble that model? Can I ask you for the models of the generals in MU?

Back