• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

disconnection problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m experiencing a regular disconnection on the hour every hour, from an MMO I been playing try updating my ATI X1650 video drivers, and also I found an update for windows vista that is aim at this particular problem but all that I have tried hasn’t improve the disconnection problem.
This problem doesn’t seem to be a common problem in this particular game because I have spoken with some friends that don’t seem to be affected at all. I also have send e-mail to the game host and they don’t have a clue so I think is not client side but maybe some game configurations that maybe got updated and don’t match my system. I also uninstall and remove all left over registry entries, rebooted reinstall the game client.
Any help, ideas will be most appreciated.

Best of luck to all
Angel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System Information Report

Computer System
Computer Name xxxxxxxx
User Name xxxxxx
Organization
Operating System
OS Name Microsoft

Reaction score
Are you only DC'ing from the game or is your entire net disconnecting? If it is just the game then there's nothing much we can do. But if it is your net, then there's alot which can be done. Everytime the game DC's you, see if your net works.

Also post your full system specs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'ts only this particular game I think is due to server hacking. and just the game no net problems and I had ISP check my connection and they told me how to reset modem and the linksys router to fixt the problem. oh well thanks for quik respons maybe I redo the pc and use a different antivirues and eliminate a few software that may be having conflit with this MMO ^^

Thank you for quick responce^^

Back