• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DiscordChum - A simple open source Discord bot

Reaction score
I have a build an open source Discord bot to help simplify the task of a game server admin managing discord server. Admin can create a dedicated help channel and configure with custom commands for users.

A very simple use case would be showing FAQs to a player. The admin can create faq command which on executed by a user in help channel will show server FAQs automatically as a reply.

It also has configurable auto welcome message feature which on enabled welcomes all newly added users to your discord server.

Please take a look. I would appreciate feedbacks from everyone. If any issues please report in the issue section of my Github repository.

Link:

Back