Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discuss] Server rates. What do you prefer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I still enjoy 1-5k rate servers. Because it just because I dont like to spend hrs behind a computer doing something, that can be done in 1hr an another serve.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha, k thanks blood (;
Oh, hey what happen to my Quick Reply O;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Though maplestory and other RPGS were meant for low rates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you got a point there. But still, it isnt fun if you can get to level 200 in 1 hour. =O

Well its fun for the people that have only an hr to play it with. I think we need one server with different worlds with dif rates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I prefer low rate servers, but play High Rate for fun.
I like to use the high rate servers to try out Classes I have not played before to see if
I would like to make one on a low rate server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well its fun for the people that have only an hr to play it with. I think we need one server with different worlds with dif rates.

I'm pretty sure there is a server around that has different Rates for a few different worlds. I just can't think of what server it is. I do remember that they allow hacking in one world.

Back