• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] Breaking Bad

Reaction score
I never got too involved in the hype behind Breaking Bad when it first started, and I strongly regret it. I started watching a week and a half ago, and have already finished all the seasons.

I'm highly anticipating the second half of season 5. Anybody watch? Let's discuss what we thinks gonna happen...

Savage - [Discussion] Breaking Bad - RaGEZONE Forums

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won't put spoiler tags as I assume everyone already saw the 5 seasons :p:

Anyway after Hank took that huge dump and discovered the book, I'm not sure he's going to directly blame Walter for it, even though he put the pieces together. Walter is a pretty smart guy, a genius actually, he's going to find a way to convince him it has nothing to do with all he thinks.

Reaction score
I won't put spoiler tags as I assume everyone already saw the 5 seasons :p:

Anyway after Hank took that huge dump and discovered the book, I'm not sure he's going to directly blame Walter for it, even though he put the pieces together. Walter is a pretty smart guy, a genius actually, he's going to find a way to convince him it has nothing to do with all he thinks.

I think he's going to instantly know it's Walter, it's in his house after all. He just won't come out and say it to Walt. He's going to play games with Walt, like he does with everyone.

I also think something is going to happen to Skyler, she's going to die or leave Walt in some way. I believe this because in the beginning of the first episode in season 5, he was organizing the bacon to spell out his age over his breakfast. The only person to ever do this was Skyler, on Walt's birthdays. Now, over the past 5 seasons, I've noticed Walt has a trend with the people he's killed.

1. Crazy 8 (1st season) preferred the crust to be cut off his sandwiches. After he killed Crazy 8, Walt started to cut off the crusts of his sandwiches.

2. Gus drove a volvo the whole show. In the first episode of season 5, at the diner, when Walt has hair and is older, he leaves the diner driving a volvo.

3. The two drug dealers that use Tomas to kill Combo. Walt kills them. Walter later poisons Brock, a child. He promised to never do anything harmful to children.

4. The whole Skyler and bacon thing.

Something is going to happen to Skyler, and Walt putting his age in the bacon foreshadows it.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he's going to instantly know it's Walter, it's in his house after all. He just won't come out and say it to Walt. He's going to play games with Walt, like he does with everyone.

I also think something is going to happen to Skyler, she's going to die or leave Walt in some way. I believe this because in the beginning of the first episode in season 5, he was organizing the bacon to spell out his age over his breakfast. The only person to ever do this was Skyler, on Walt's birthdays. Now, over the past 5 seasons, I've noticed Walt has a trend with the people he's killed.

1. Crazy 8 (1st season) preferred the crust to be cut off his sandwiches. After he killed Crazy 8, Walt started to cut off the crusts of his sandwiches.

2. Gus drove a volvo the whole show. In the first episode of season 5, at the diner, when Walt has hair and is older, he leaves the diner driving a volvo.

3. The two drug dealers that use Tomas to kill Combo. Walt kills them. Walter later poisons Brock, a child. He promised to never do anything harmful to children.

4. The whole Skyler and bacon thing.

Something is going to happen to Skyler, and Walt putting his age in the bacon foreshadows it.

You made a pretty good point, check mate.

As for Hank, he's almost as smart as Walter, but after all it took him a pretty Ducking long time to realize Walt was behind all this, in fact he didn't "realize" it was him, he just found the book and it pretty much told him everything. But I do believe if he finds out Walt put him through all this trouble he's just gonna jack the poop out of him.
I mean seriously can you see how he beat the poop out of Jesse? The way he was depressed on that chair when he admitted he hated his job, so many things he went through, and Walter was behind all this.

That implies ONLY if Hank finds out Walt was behind all this, maybe he'll just think he was the one who killed Gale, but again, why?
Damn, this is good :p

Reaction score
You made a pretty good point, check mate.

As for Hank, he's almost as smart as Walter, but after all it took him a pretty Ducking long time to realize Walt was behind all this, in fact he didn't "realize" it was him, he just found the book and it pretty much told him everything. But I do believe if he finds out Walt put him through all this trouble he's just gonna jack the poop out of him.
I mean seriously can you see how he beat the poop out of Jesse? The way he was depressed on that chair when he admitted he hated his job, so many things he went through, and Walter was behind all this.

That implies ONLY if Hank finds out Walt was behind all this, maybe he'll just think he was the one who killed Gale, but again, why?
Damn, this is good :p
I was reading somewhere about a theory that Walt might lead Hank to believe that the book was from Gretchen, Walt's old co-worker in Grey Matter. Her initials are G.B. too.

Back