• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] Exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think the original OdinMS developers would be happy with this. Tsk, tsk, tsk. *Wags finger*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its opionion based. I personally like them, only the well hidden ones.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Regarding exploits, I can put anything I want into my own source. I can do what I want to my source. Yes, I created the Xotic ones but so? I gave them to Osiris, he added them in. He can do whatever he wants to our source. Now I see nothing wrong with this at all. Who said you had to use Xotic.

Point is: I can put exploits into my source if I want to. You can't make a good argument against that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My argument: This was a joke thread and you are the only one that took it seriously. GG.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always like getting people pissed off. Because they always end up typing a whole paragraph which most of the time I never read. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back