• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Discussion]Looking for a New Game to Play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may sound a little weird but I'm looking for an online Free to Play game to play solo. The thing is I just want something that I can play in my short breaks between my other games but that I can also take my time with and not have to be entirely involved with such as games like Hearthstone where I must pay attention and respond when I have to not when I want to. PC, console and mobile games are ok

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not too sure what you're looking for. Personally I had some fun with MapleStory... Not playing it hardcore or anything. I would hook up a controller and use joy2key to play it with an Xbox controller. That made the game quite enjoyable.

Broforce on steam is a similar style, and is a level-based side scroller. I'm sure you'd enjoy it as the levels are very short, yet still action packed. Great for 10 to 15 minutes of playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not too sure what you're looking for. Personally I had some fun with MapleStory... Not playing it hardcore or anything. I would hook up a controller and use joy2key to play it with an Xbox controller. That made the game quite enjoyable.

Broforce on steam is a similar style, and is a level-based side scroller. I'm sure you'd enjoy it as the levels are very short, yet still action packed. Great for 10 to 15 minutes of playing.
yeah I am a MapleStory fan. it's casual and kawaii, and I will definitely play MapleStory 2 when it comes out. Hype:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Forsaken World mobile is coming out later this month. You can turn on auto-path and auto-combat if you want to play with one hand.
2. Dragon Nest mobile. The game has android version only atm. You can also activate auto combat and the AI will clear the mobs for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RPG? I've had fun in Pillars of Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin. I've also read good things about Fallout 2 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try Path Of Exile ( FTP on steam ), but your going to need some type of razer naga / multi-button mouse.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One of the best RPGs for the last decade is Divinity: Original Sin and you can easily play that with only a mouse, as the combat is turnbased and movement out of combat is point and click.
As for MMORPGs, there's allways EvE Online, which works aswell with only a mouse and it's rather slow combat-style.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like this game:D i can make my house, friends and have a great time
yeah GTA V is definitely the best game so far in 2015. Will you play Arkham Knight. I managed to grab a pre-order for the silly stupid Batmobile edition.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Forsaken World mobile is coming out later this month. You can turn on auto-path and auto-combat if you want to play with one hand.
2. Dragon Nest mobile. The game has android version only atm. You can also activate auto combat and the AI will clear the mobs for you.
I will try these mobile games. sounds fun:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try these mobile games. sounds fun:)
Dragon Nest Mobile is now available on Android, and Forsaken World Mobile soft-launch will come next week on Android too. You can find the class information at the official site. As far as I know about forsaken world it would be a grinding game. I personally like grinding game because it doesn't require lots of playing skill but time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Archeage is ok, it has a really cool class system similar to Rift's in terms of picking 3 trees to build from but fell flat as a game in general, I suspect that has something to do with localization from Korea.

Back