• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Discussion : "Milf" Yes or No

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Like someone said before. You are seriously asking this question on a forum? Sad in my eyes. Women are human beings, they need to be treated as humans. I would say it depends on your situation. If your GF cheated on your and had intercourse with some other guy you dont know, then I would be very careful at what you are doing. But yea, if she is nice, and your GF doesnt have a problem with it, then why not? lol.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you and your GF are in-love and have a healthy relationship; no.
If there's nothing going on between you and your GF and things might fall apart soon; yes.

If things are going good with your GF right now why would you jeopardize that for a one-night stand? I fail to see how that seems like the right thing at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like someone said before. You are seriously asking this question on a forum? Sad in my eyes. Women are human beings, they need to be treated as humans. I would say it depends on your situation. If your GF cheated on your and had intercourse with some other guy you dont know, then I would be very careful at what you are doing. But yea, if she is nice, and your GF doesnt have a problem with it, then why not? lol.

Yeah I will AGREE with this..!!

Just remember we have a mother that treated us as a Human being,a normal kid and as a special one that they treasured..!!

so Love all women in this world..!!!

women also give us happiness in BED..!!
:thumbup::lol::blushing::p::eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TheBawz - Discussion : "Milf" Yes or No - RaGEZONE Forums

What kinda of thread are this?

Back