• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Discussion on Sexual Comments in Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is awesome to see. I remember coming on here a bit ago and seeing you talk about switching around; when I received the "What you missed" mail and noticed it was XenForo, I honestly was hyped. I'll probably pop in a bit more. I really hated the outdated forum software. XenForo is love, XenForo is live.

A fellow Xenforo fanboy.
Is it sad that I visit the Xenforo Community Boards often even though I have no use for my licence I like to keep a track on how things are going :eek:

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
If anything, it's going to prompt people to check what the duck is going on. That was one email notification that got me thinking if I drank too much on Kingsday.
Keith - Discussion on Sexual Comments in Forums - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
So I do want to discuss the sexual comments on this forum. So I've been here since 2002, and since then many sexual comments have been made. Sometimes very much unwanted, other times I didn't know what to think, while sometimes I was extremely aroused.

The thing is, that so far no one has ever followed up on any of them. Now sure I never got raped, nor did my mom. But where are all those promises of pleasure?

I know sexual assault is no joke. But if I want it, it's no longer sexual assault. So the next person to make me any promises, better follow up on them!

Back