Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] What do you think about this platform?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!

I'm old & was active back in the days. This account is older and couldn't retrieve my active one as forgot e-mail for it. oh well. (my username is quite funny)

I'm here because a friend of mine asked me if I know any social places, where people would appreciate his work, and the first thing that came into my mind was ragezone. As for me, I like to be supportive and in my opinion, his idea has potential.

Anyway, he is building so called social challenge platform and asks for any help to get the word out. In short - it's a place where users like you and me can create challenges and share them with others to complete. It could be fun as there are multiple categories and there can be any type of challenge. It's also great for competitive content.

In case you're interested, his link to platform is - (about page).
It's brand new and only few tried to do something with it.

What I want from you guys is - what do you think about it & does it have a future?

Reaction score
I'd recommend updating the theme of the website.

Right now, when I open it up, it just looks unappealing and not fun to use at all.
I don't feel like reading all the text because the website just doesn't attract my focus to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure on which page did you reference this but yea, about page is a bit longer just to clarify on how things work around. You don't have to read it, you can just jump right into and check for stuff what users made.

Reaction score
Here's a challenge:

Make some simple challenges. Remember the "cinnamon challenge"? It was something that anyone could try at home. I looked through all of the challenges you have- and I found the happy->sad song one entertaining, but it's far too difficult of a challenge to get me involved in the web-site.

The "Support local" challenge is something I would kinda/sorta get involved with, but idk. It's the right direction, at least- because it's simple. Make a few simple challenges and assault facebook Ads. Make the ui more simple too- an update is definitely in your future.

If you guys want any help, let me know with a PM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are aiming for the right direction. Of course, we can make these challenges ourselves, but the purpose of this platform is that it should behave like twitter, facebook, instagram etc. People are their own masterminds behind their ideas. For example - if you think that cinnamon challenge could be still a thing and you want to challenge people out.. then you can create it. Or even modify it with a new twist.

As for difficulty - well, there can be any. As for some it may seem hard, for others it would seem worth their time. One of the ideas are that it can find new talents in this world who can do some crazy stuff but were unnoticed before.

There can be easy, hard, fun or even competitive challenges. There are categories and tags and it'll take some time for people to get used using tags to find right content for them. At this time there is little to show as it's still unknown for the world.

As for example, if you're wow: classic player, then if you are in category "Games" and you type in "wow" or "world of warcraft" tag (depends on how people use tags), then it will filter all games which are related to this tag. If you wanted to filter more, then add more tags "hard", "othertag" and it will give you all challenges with these tags. What's left is for you to pick one up. And if there is none, then you can be the first one to start something new.

Last edited:
Back