Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DK Square not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help. I'm sure it's a dumb config issue I'm not doing right.
There's no error in dbmon. What happens is you click ok to join DK and nothing happens. You stay in the same spot. However, if you try again it says you're already in a lobby.

I made the arenalist.csv the local ip on the server and public ip in the client. I'm not sure what the index is for, mine is 100?

Can someone give me a description on what I need to config and in what files to make sure everything is consistent?

My colo and crespo abyss do work fine.
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a link or something with documentation? I'm not looking for hand-outs. I'm quite capable of fixing my own stuff, but without any type of documentation it's very difficult. I've searched the forums and most of the posts are people asking for help then lots of flame responses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
webman not only you need help with this but many ppl on this forum and other.

I get working Ranking on Colosseum Lobby
I can open Battle Royal
But when i try [DK Square] Display the lobby list i get info "Failed to load the DK Server List" i try many config on all serverlist config and other.

Small info with some guys we almost fix all we get this

dekaron 2015 02 24 18h 41m 29s 0607 - DK Square not working - RaGEZONE Forums dekaron 2015 02 25 00h 20m 39s 0278 - DK Square not working - RaGEZONE Forums dekaron 2015 02 24 14h 31m 07s 0999 - DK Square not working - RaGEZONE Forums dekaron 2015 02 24 21h 47m 31s 0234 - DK Square not working - RaGEZONE Forums dekaron 2015 02 25 23h 57m 08s 0785 - DK Square not working - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
webman not only you need help with this but many ppl on this forum and other.

I get working Ranking on Colosseum Lobby
I can open Battle Royal
But when i try [DK Square] Display the lobby list i get info "Failed to load the DK Server List" i try many config on all serverlist config and other.

Small info with some guys we almost fix all we get this

View attachment 150613View attachment 150611View attachment 150614View attachment 150612View attachment 150610

Thanks shadow, you already helped me on elite forum. I'm freez00 there xD.

Back